National Council for the Social Studies

National Council for the Social Studies Community Network

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about your interests!

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My name is Patricia and I am currently a graduate student in the ProTeach Social Science Program at the University of Florida. Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.

Patricia
Hello all, I am Eric Heerschap, an education grads student from the University of Florida in Gainesville. NCSS looks like a great group to be familiar with!
Hello everybody! I'm Teresa DeFlitch and I work on the National History Education Clearinghouse at teachinghistory.org, the central place online for K-12 U.S. History. The NHEC is a free resource that is funded by the U.S. Department of Education, although I work at the Center for History and New Media at George Mason University.

Looking forward to making lots of connections here. Please take a look at teachinghistory.org and let me know what you think. Feedback is always helpful!
Hello everyone,
I'm a Social Studies Education graduate student at the University of Florida. I'm interested in government, world history, and U.S. history, but I'd really love to be able to teach a Global Studies/Global Issues or Political Philosophy class when I graduate.
Hi All,
I teach multiple high school social studies courses in a non-traditional, blended learning environment. I'm interested in using technology in the social studies classroom, multicultural education, and transformational ideas in the field of education. I'm additionally a doctoral student working on my EDD in Teaching and Learning.
Hey there!

I'm Lindsey, I graduated from the University of Florida, majoring in History and minoring in Classical Studies. I am currently attending the same university in order to receive my Master's in Secondary Social Studies Education from their ProTeach Social Studies Program. I have been fascinated with history since I was little, growing up in Europe helped that one out quite a bit. I am particularly interested in World History (Ancient Greek & Roman history, as well as African history). I hope to teach at the secondary level, as well as post-secondary some day. This site is already beginning to prove itself as a useful tool and I look forward to finding more useful items on here!
Hi all! My name is Elizabeth and I am currently a pre-service social studies teacher. I'll be starting my teaching internship next semester and am hoping this group will be a beneficial aid in developing and fine-tuning my teaching strategies and methods!
I am belongs to a http://www.fatclass.com this site ultimate web 2.0 social networking platform specifically designed for educational community. All about teachers and students that allows social networking , teachers can connect to to students they can start class on website. They can post educational blogs, forums, upload files, pictures etc.
Hi!  My name is Brian and I am currently a National Account Manager with TCI (makers of History Alive).  I've been a social studies teacher for nineteen years; twelve as a middle school teacher and seven working with TCI.  I love talking pedagogy and technology...that's in addition to my passion for social studies. I look forward to hearing, learning, and sharing here.
I am Miss Marilou T Albano from the Philippines .I am fourth year High school Department Head and a teacher of History and Economics for more than twenty years .. I join you because I still want to improve myself in matters of modern techniques of teaching .

I am Dennis Bayeng and I am a Social Studies and English teacher from Manila, Philippines. I have classroom experience as a Social Studies teacher and my major is History, but for the past few years, I have been teaching conversational English to South Koreans using a videoconferencing software called 4NB. I am so excited to join and be a contributing part of this network and I'ld like to thank you for accepting my application!  Here below is  a picture of my seventh 30-minute video class today at 2010PHT.

hello dear respected i

first of allah i desire to be fine and have a nice time and dont face with problems

my name is Muhammad Rahim I am from afghanistan and i am graduated of GCE or global connection and exchange program in afghanistan and also now i am as student of ATVI in ICT or inforamation communication and technology and i am so happy that i add with this site because i will get alot of information about every which is necessary for me because it is an interesting page becuase we can share every kinds of information which is necessary for me

so have a nice time

wish to share interesting veiwpoints with me

best regard

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Thomas Daccord.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service